Get to Know the Guild
The Prairie Piecemakers Quilters' Guild was formed and incorporated in December 1991 with a focus on preserving and promoting the art of quilting. The Guild meets at 7:00 PM the first Tuesday of the month from September through June in the basement of the Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, at 3825 Hillsdale Drive in Regina. Visitors and new members at all levels of quilting are welcome.
- To promote public awareness of the art of quilting
- To encourage and promote higher standards of competence and appreciation of quilting through courses, workshops, research and competitions.
- To preserve the heritage of quilting through promotion and education.
- To foster fellowship among quilters.
- To stimulate closer co-operation and co-ordination among other groups and individuals interested in quilting.
View a copy of the Guild Constitution and Bylaws here.
Prairie Piecemakers Quilters' Guild Inc.
Box 33043, Cathedral P.O.