Correction: September 12, 2020 Outdoor Show and Share
The September 12,Outdoor Show and Share was a success, with 114 volunteers and vistors and 83 quilts on display. It was such a success that there are calls to make this an annual event with some asking can we do this every two months!
- Seeing so many of the guild members and supporters again.
- Applauding the work done by all the quilters.
- Appreciating the time and effort the Connecting Threads group spent on creating many of the donation quilts. It you look closely at the pictures you will see these quilts have a blue tag
- Great weather
- Public School Board showing their support to allow the PPQG use the Campbell Collegiate parking lot and fence for the displays
- Everyone wearing a mask Thank you, Thank you and Thank you
- In two of the pictures posted you will see two individuals who embody the spirit of the Guild.
- The first picture is of a young lady who went home and brought back her first quilt ( all hand pieced and quilted)
- The second picture is of Darlene Stewart, a founding member and huge supporter of the Guild and Connecting Threads
I invite you to headover to the photos ( Hot Topics - 2020-2021 Outdoor Show and Share) to see some of the great work on display. http://prairiepiecemaker.com/photos